Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe for those who are not so handy in the kitchen!!
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 125 g tuna (drained)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 8 -10 slices bread, crusts removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- place eggs, milk, tuna, onoin and salt and pepper, parsley into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- flatten down each slice of braed by rolling over them with a rolling pin, and butter one side of each slice.
- Place a slice of bread into a medium size muffin pan butter side down.
- Pour egg mixture into each bread cup.
- Bake in the oven at 120 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden and centre is firm.