Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Appetizer sized tostadas made with wonton wrappers.
Make and share this Mini Tostadas recipe from Food.com.
- 24 wonton wrappers (round)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked beef or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pork
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Place 2 or 3 wrappers at a time into the oil and cook for 15 to 20 seconds until lightly browned on each side.
- Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Spread each tostada with a thin layer of heated refried beans and add meat,lettuce,cheese,guacamole and salsa.