Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
All chopped and marinaded in a sweet glaze marinade for a delicious summery flavor.
- 6 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 onion
- Slice onion so that pieces are about 2 inch crescents.
- Chop chicken into small roughly 1 inch pieces.
- Quarter the tomatoes.
- Combine preserves, garlic, mustard & oil.
- Add Chicken and tomatoes to marinade and marinade overnight.
- Drain marinade, skewer chicken, onion and tomatoes and cook over a grill until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
These were very tasty. I used grape tomatoes so didn't quarter them and cut this down for the two of us, using all the marinade. They seemed to burn easily on the grill, but not sure why. I think it would be nice to add a cook time for first beginning chefs. We cooked our on low for 20 minutes and they turned out nice and juicy. Thanks. Made for PAC Spring 08.