From Taste of Home
Make and share this Mini Toffee Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee bits.
- Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread evenly with butter mixture. Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut each into six 1-in. slices; place cut side down into two greased 8-in. square baking dishes.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Wow I am so surprised no one has reviewed these yet. They are fabulous and so easy! I even used sugar free brown sugar and they were scrumptious....If you need a fast brunch idea, this is it!