- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup English toffee bits or 1⁄3 cup almond brickle chips
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee bits.
- Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread evenly with butter mixture. Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut each into six 1-in. slices; place cut side down into two greased 8-in. square baking dishes.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.