Recipe by ShortyBond
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card. It's a recipe from Tiki Barber of the NY Giants.
- 6 sliced French rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green pepper
- 12 ounces thinly sliced turkey breast
- 12 slices low-fat cheddar cheese or 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sliced roma tomato
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast rolls with cut side up in oven until lightly browned.
- Top each half with red onion, green pepper, and 2 oz. turkey breast and 1 slice cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Arrange open faced sandwiches on platter.
- Top each half with 1 tomato slice and shredded lettuce.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber and parsley to make dressing.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of yogurt dressing over top of each sandwich.