1/7 Photos of Mini Tiramisu Eclairs
I have always loved eclairs and what could be bad with a tiramisu eclair? Found in Southern Living Magazine, September 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1Stir together first 3 ingredients until sugar is dissolved; set aside 2 tablespoons mixture.
- 2Brush cut sides of ladyfingers evenly with remaining coffee mixture.
- 3Stir together mascarpone cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and chocolate syrup until blended.
- 4Spoon or pipe mascarpone cheese mixture evenly onto 24 cut sides of ladyfinger halves; top with remaining ladyfinger halves, cut sides down.
- 5Microwave chocolate morsels, butter and cream at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted, stirring twice.
- 6Place chocolate mixture in a small heavy-duty zip-top bag.
- 7Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and drizzle over eclairs.
- 8Let stand until firm.
- 9Stir together reserved coffee mixture and remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, stirring until blended.
- 10Place coffee-powdered sugar mixture in small heavy duty zip-top bag; seal bag.
- 11Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag.
- 12Drizzle eclairs evenly with coffee-powdered sugar mixture.
- 13Place on a serving platter, cake stand, or in candy boxes, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Tiramisu Eclairs
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: