1/2 Photos of Mini Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes
1 hr 10 mins
I saw this on someone's blog and I had to get it down so I could try to make it next year...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cupcakes, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) bag brach's maple nut decorative candies
- 1 (8 ounce) can white frosting
- 1 (5 ounce) package yellow gel food coloring
- 1/4 cup non-pareils (red or green)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package cookies (any kind)
- 1/2 cup yellow frosting (for the 'plate')
- 1Bake and cool your favorite cupcake recipe.
- 2Place frosting on the cupcake and top each with a cookie while the frosting is soft to 'adhere' the cookie-plate to the cupcake.
- 3Slice the maple nut candies thin and layer them as 'turkey'.
- 4Dab some white frosting next to it for 'mashed potatoes' followed with a little dab of yellow gel food color as 'butter'.
- 5Melt your butterscotch or chocolate chips and thin with a little vegetable oil.
- 6Drizzle over the 'turkey' as gravy.
- 7Finish it off with the 'cranberries' (red colored sugar or non-perils) and little green 'peas' or 'beans'.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: