Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These can be a easy appetizer or a light dinner. I received this recipe in an email from the Campbell's site, and after we made these for a tasty dinner, I knew I had to share!
- Cook hamburger until browned.
- Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
- Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
- Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired.
Great finger food. The only thing I did differently was to bake the wonton wrappers for about 5 minutes before putting in the filling/cheese-- then baked 5-8 minutes more.(at 350 degrees because there was something else in the oven) This helps the bottom of the taco bite not get soggy. Thanks!
No wonder these have so many good reviews... so yummy! I used ground turkey instead of beef. They were so DELICIOUS. The wonton wrappers are the perfect things to hold everything all together. I used square wonton wrappers like the picture displays, but I think next time I will try the circle wonton wrappers because I feel like they'll fit a little bit better in the mini muffin tins. It got the most compliments out of all of the food I served at a party last night. I will definitely be keeping this recipe handy. Very easy to make and kind of fun to eat.
Excellent Recipe...and so simple! Thanks!!