1/14 Photos of Mini Tacos
These can be a easy appetizer or a light dinner. I received this recipe in an email from the Campbell's site, and after we made these for a tasty dinner, I knew I had to share!
My Private Note
mini ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hamburger until browned.
- 2Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
- 3Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- 4Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
- 5Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
- 6Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
- 7Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g