Recipe by Chicago Tuscan Catering
Great for a quick appetizer. These taco dip bites were easy to eat and hard to resist! They'd probably be a prefect appetizer to make for a football party this season.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packageold el paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ortega taco sauce
- tortilla chips (I used Tostitos scoops)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a electric blender, beat the cream cheese and taco seasoning mix together. Slowly add enough sour cream until you achieve the desired consistency (like a very soft buttercream frosting). I added almost 1 cup.
- Fill a pastry bag (using a frosting tip) with the cheese mixture and pipe the cheese onto individual tortilla chips.
- Top each bit with a small dollop of taco sauce and serve!