Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found this in a magazine, tried it and liked it! I also liked the fact the magazine had nutritional counts so I wasn't afraid to try the recipe
- 48 corn tortilla chips, shaped
- 177.44 ml fat free sour cream
- 7.39 ml taco seasoning
- 396.89 g can no-bean chili
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat toaster oven to broil.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Place 1 tsp chili in each taco cup (I used tostitos scoops).
- Top with 1/2 tsp cheese.
- Place in toaster oven and broil 1-2 minutes.
- Top with sour cream.
These were indeed a big hit. Takes a bit of time to scoop into all of those little chips, but worth it! Served best warm/right out of the oven (I cooked mine in the regular oven and did a big cookie sheet filled with the scoops).
These were very good. Easy to make. Big hit with all the folks at my party
YUMMY!! I made this for daughter's graduation party & they were a huge hit!! So quick & easy to make, Thank You!!