Almost like small nachos, these are a great appetizer. (family circle)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rack in uppermost position of oven. Heat to broil.
- 2Select 48 unbroken chips and place in single layer on one or two baking sheets.
- 3In small bowl, stir together the sour cream, jalapenos and taco seasoning.
- 4Place about 1 teaspoon chili into each tortilla cup.
- 5Top with about 1/2 teaspoon shredded cheese per cup.
- 6Place on top rack and broil 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted and chili is heated through.
- 7Once cups are heated, top with a small dollop of the jalapeno sour cream.
- 8Garnish with parsley and serve with extra sour cream on the side.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Taco Cups
Serving Size: 1 (2088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g