Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from Kraftfoods.com
- 8 taco bell home originals flour tortillas
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup taco bell home originals salsa
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 2% milk shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup kraft ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Microwave tortillas on HIGH 30 sec. or until softened.
- Press 1 tortilla into each of eight medium muffin cups to form a bowl.
- Carefully fold edges of tortilla back to keep an opening for the filling. Bake 10 minute.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain.
- Stir in salsa; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minute.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the meat mixture into each tortilla bowl.
- Top evenly with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing.