- Carla -'s Note:
This is a quick and easy appetizer that's delicious and will add a flash of color to your buffet table. Please be sure to use the small, sweet peppers and not red hot chili peppers. This recipe comes out of a 2001 BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Leaving the peppers stem intact, cut a slit from the stem to the bottom tip of each pepper and remove seeds.
- 3In a bowl combine the goat cheese, snipped herbs, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
- 5On a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray arrange the peppers in a single layer.
- 6Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until peppers are tender crisp.
- 7Arrange the prepared peppers into a pyramid shape on a small platter and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Sweet Peppers Stuffed With Herb Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mini sweet peppers