Your guests will love these, you can double the amount to serve a large crowd! You can make these in advance and chill until ready to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 small red potatoes (washed and leave unpeeled)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or use vegetable or Canola oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste) or 1/2 teaspoon white salt (or to taste)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 3 -4 slices bacon (cooked and finely crumbled)
- black pepper
- finely chopped green onion (to garnish)
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2In a bowl mix together the oil with salt and garlic powder.
- 3Slice the potatoes in half then coat all sides with the oil mixture.
- 4Place on a greased baking sheet cut-side down.
- 5Bake for about 25 minutes or until just tender; cool completely.
- 6In a medium bowl combine sour cream with green onions and crumbled cooked bacon, then season with black pepper.
- 7Slice a small thin piece off of the bottom of the baked potato half so that it will sit upright, then turn potato over.
- 8Using a melon baller or small spoon scoop out some of the center pulp (reserve the pulp for later use).
- 9Fill with about 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture, then sprinkle more chopped green onion on top of the sour cream.
- 10Serve immediately or chill until needed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Stuffed Baked Potato Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (3098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: