1/1 Photo of Mini Strawberry Swirl Cheesecakes (Light)
Wonderful mini-cheesecakes. You could use any kind of jam you have to make the swirl! Hope you enjoy them as we did! Adapted from a R. Reisman recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Line one 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- 2In a food processor, combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, vanilla, sugar and flour; purée until smooth. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups. Place a dollop of strawberry jam in each muffin cup and use a butter knife to swirl it around gently.
- 3Set the muffin tin in a larger pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the muffin cups.
- 4Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the muffins are set.
- 5Remove the muffin tin from its water bath. Let the tin cool on a wire rack. Chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Strawberry Swirl Cheesecakes (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g