Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Parade. You will need 16 (9oz) clear disposable cups.
Make and share this Mini Strawberry Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla or 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- In a large bowl combine all 3 ingredients and mix until the dough comes together when pinched between fingers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix well until coated. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until your mixture is light and creamy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Add 2 Tbsp graham cracker mixture to the bottom of each cup.
- Press down on mixture with your fingers to create a crust.
- Add the cream cheese filling, dividing evenly between the 16 servings (reserve a little to dollop on top of each cup if desired).
- Spoon strawberries over each serving, dividing evenly.
- Top with additional whipped topping.