Recipe by EmmerzLoui
I had a regular, plain old, strawberry muffin recipe and you will no believe what is in it now! My Dad doesn't even like white chocolate and he doesn't even know I put some in. My boyfriend LOVES them and they make your house smell AMAZING!!
- 1 2⁄3 strawberries (Cut in to small pieces)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate (curls or chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the strawberries in to small pieces and put into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the vanilla extract, sugar, eggs, and oil into the strawberries.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir the strawberry mixture in to the flour mixture.(if it is too dry put in a little more vanilla, NOT ALOT.).
- Grease the mini muffin tins with Crisco or use non-stick spray.(The size doesn't really matter, it is just what I used.
- Right before your put in the tins lightly stir in the chocolate.
- Once the tins are filled sprinkle a little sugar.(optional).
- Enjoy the amazing smell while they are in the oven at 420 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.(Mine took 16.).
- When they come out poke the centers with a toothpick and if they come out clean they are done and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Take them out of the tins.
- ENJOY! (The taste and smell.).