A easy dessert you can make using store bought mini caramel coffee cakes (or two bite brownies).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries thinly (or in quarters) and soak in liquor for 10-15 minutes.
- 2Stack a few slices on top of each cake or brownie.
- 3Melt chocolate in microwave until pourable.
- 4Drizzle chocolate over strawberries, to taste.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with icing sugar.
- 6If the cakes you are using are a bit dry, add a dollop of whipped cream or dulce de leche on top or serve along side the cakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Strawberry Caramel Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniatue caramel coffee cakes