Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A easy dessert you can make using store bought mini caramel coffee cakes (or two bite brownies).
- 12 miniatue caramel coffee cakes
- 6 large strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flavored liqueur (optional)
- Slice strawberries thinly (or in quarters) and soak in liquor for 10-15 minutes.
- Stack a few slices on top of each cake or brownie.
- Melt chocolate in microwave until pourable.
- Drizzle chocolate over strawberries, to taste.
- Sprinkle lightly with icing sugar.
- If the cakes you are using are a bit dry, add a dollop of whipped cream or dulce de leche on top or serve along side the cakes.