A easy dessert you can make using store bought mini caramel coffee cakes (or two bite brownies).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries thinly (or in quarters) and soak in liquor for 10-15 minutes.
- 2Stack a few slices on top of each cake or brownie.
- 3Melt chocolate in microwave until pourable.
- 4Drizzle chocolate over strawberries, to taste.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with icing sugar.
- 6If the cakes you are using are a bit dry, add a dollop of whipped cream or dulce de leche on top or serve along side the cakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Strawberry Caramel Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniatue caramel coffee cakes