From House & Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spinach,cream cheese, green onion, parmesan cheese and pepper; set aside.
- 2On lightly floured table roll dough out into a 15-inch square.
- 3With a knife cut into 25 three-inch squares.
- 4Spoon a heaping 1 teaspoon of filling on the middle of dough.
- 5Brush edges of dough with some water.
- 6Lift a corner of each square and stretch dough over filling to the opposite corner,making a triangle.
- 7Press edges of dough to seal.
- 8Prick calzones with a fork, brush with milk.
- 9Bake on a greased baking sheet 425° for 8-10 minutes or golden brown.
- 10Serve with spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Spinach Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: