Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From House & Home
Make and share this Mini Spinach Calzones recipe from Food.com.
- Mix spinach,cream cheese, green onion, parmesan cheese and pepper; set aside.
- On lightly floured table roll dough out into a 15-inch square.
- With a knife cut into 25 three-inch squares.
- Spoon a heaping 1 teaspoon of filling on the middle of dough.
- Brush edges of dough with some water.
- Lift a corner of each square and stretch dough over filling to the opposite corner,making a triangle.
- Press edges of dough to seal.
- Prick calzones with a fork, brush with milk.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet 425° for 8-10 minutes or golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce.