5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Experimenting in the kitchen has been one of my past times since childhood. Now I have kids and my toddler likes ham. One day I tried making these mini quiches and she loved them. They can be enjoyed right after baking, cold out of the fridge, or reheated in the microwave.
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Line each muffin cup with a slice of deli ham.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk six eggs until well-mixed.
- 5Stir in 5 oz of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.
- 6Add diced red pepper and spinach; mix until well combined.
- 7Transfer by spoonful into lined muffin pan.
- 8Bake for approximately 17 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Spinach and Red Pepper Quiche #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 805.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g