Recipe by crs31819
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Experimenting in the kitchen has been one of my past times since childhood. Now I have kids and my toddler likes ham. One day I tried making these mini quiches and she loved them. They can be enjoyed right after baking, cold out of the fridge, or reheated in the microwave.
- 12 slices deli ham
- 5 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 6 eggs
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line each muffin cup with a slice of deli ham.
- In a medium bowl, whisk six eggs until well-mixed.
- Stir in 5 oz of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.
- Add diced red pepper and spinach; mix until well combined.
- Transfer by spoonful into lined muffin pan.
- Bake for approximately 17 minutes.