Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lower carb low in fat easy to cook turkey meatloaf recipe that will have people craving meatloaf.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 onion
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Dice the red pepper, onion and jalapeno finely. Mince the cloves of garlic into a fine paste.
- In a nonstick pan coated with non stick spray saute the finely diced red pepper, onion and jalapeno until soft,
- Add in thyme paprika, crushed garlic paste and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes more.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Incorporate the cooled pepper mix and ground turkey with 1 beaten egg , Worcestershire, Sriracha sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick coating.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way.
- Indent each cup with a thumb print to keep moist.
- Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes or until the turkey reaches 165.