A lower carb low in fat easy to cook turkey meatloaf recipe that will have people craving meatloaf.
Make and share this Mini Spicy Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Dice the red pepper, onion and jalapeno finely. Mince the cloves of garlic into a fine paste.
- In a nonstick pan coated with non stick spray saute the finely diced red pepper, onion and jalapeno until soft,
- Add in thyme paprika, crushed garlic paste and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes more.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Incorporate the cooled pepper mix and ground turkey with 1 beaten egg , Worcestershire, Sriracha sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick coating.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way.
- Indent each cup with a thumb print to keep moist.
- Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes or until the turkey reaches 165.