1/1 Photo of Mini Spicy Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes
A lower carb low in fat easy to cook turkey meatloaf recipe that will have people craving meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice the red pepper, onion and jalapeno finely. Mince the cloves of garlic into a fine paste.
- 2In a nonstick pan coated with non stick spray saute the finely diced red pepper, onion and jalapeno until soft,
- 3Add in thyme paprika, crushed garlic paste and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes more.
- 4Allow mixture to cool.
- 5Incorporate the cooled pepper mix and ground turkey with 1 beaten egg , Worcestershire, Sriracha sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- 6Spray a muffin pan with non stick coating.
- 7Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way.
- 8Indent each cup with a thumb print to keep moist.
- 9Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes or until the turkey reaches 165.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Spicy Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 1138.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: