Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Cute little muffins that are easy to throw together.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Combine butter and sour cream; mix at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, salt and baking powder, stirring just until blended.
- Spoon batter into ungreased miniature (1-3/4 inch) muffin pans, using 1 tablespoon batter per muffin.
- Bake at 400° for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden.