Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love to have these pretzels when their friends come over.
Make and share this Mini Soft Pretzels and Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- coarse salt, if desired
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft cheese spread with bacon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat over to 375. Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each in half lengthwise. Roll each breadstick lightly to form a 10-inch rope.
- Shape each rope into a pretzel shape.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush each with beaten egg and sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese spread and milk in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until melted and hot, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Remove pretzels from cookie sheet. Serve warm pretzels with warm cheese dip.