Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love to have these pretzels when their friends come over.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- coarse salt, if desired
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft cheese spread with bacon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat over to 375. Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each in half lengthwise. Roll each breadstick lightly to form a 10-inch rope.
- Shape each rope into a pretzel shape.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush each with beaten egg and sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese spread and milk in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until melted and hot, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Remove pretzels from cookie sheet. Serve warm pretzels with warm cheese dip.