1/3 Photos of Mini Smoky Bacon Wraps
This is one of my favorite appetizers to serve at my get togethers and doesn't require a lot of prep work, these little guys pack a lot of flavour. Purchase the small smoky cocktail wieners for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet.
- 3Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- 4Wrap each slice around each of the small smokies.
- 5Place in foil-lined baking pan.
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the ketchup with brown sugar to form a thick mixture.
- 8Remove the cocktail wieners from oven and brush about 1 teaspoon of the ketchup/brown sugar mixture over the wiener.
- 9Place back in the oven and bake until the bacon is lightly crisp (do not overcook or the bacon will be too hard!).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Smoky Bacon Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: