1/5 Photos of Mini Sicilian Cheesecakes
From Rachael Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and vanilla on high speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 7 minutes. Slowly beat in the granulated sugar. On low speed, mix in the ricotta, lemon peel and flour.
- 3Line a muffin pan with 12 foil baking liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- 4Pour the cheese mixture into the foil liners.
- 5Place the muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet, transfer to the oven and pour about 1 1/2 cups water onto the baking sheet to make a water bath.
- 6Bake until the cheesecake centers are just set, about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove the muffin pan from the baking sheet, then top the cheesecakes with the pine nuts, patting gently to adhere.
- 8Let cool for about 30 minutes, then dust with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Sicilian Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1374.2
- Calories from Fat 692
- Total Fat 76.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 546.0 mg
- Sodium 430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 102.7 g
- Protein 56.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of