Recipe by Boomette
From Rachael Ray
Top Review by amy laree
I cannot say enough good things about these! I made them as part of the dessert buffet for our wedding and they were a huge hit. Kept to the recipe but subbed 1/2 t. lemon extract for the lemon peel. Also made an Almond Graham Cracker crust: mixed 1 C graham cracker crumbs, 1 T white sugar, 5 T melted butter & 1/2 t. almond extract in a bowl. Added about 1 T of the graham cracker crust to the bottom of the cupcake holder.
Incredibly easy, gourmet results.
Read more: http://www.joyofbaking.com/Cheesecakes(Individual).html#ixzz1ZdcRbBEC
- 2 large eggs
- 3.69 ml pure vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 340.19 g ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon, rind of, grated
- 7.39 ml flour
- cooking spray
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and vanilla on high speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 7 minutes. Slowly beat in the granulated sugar. On low speed, mix in the ricotta, lemon peel and flour.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 foil baking liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the foil liners.
- Place the muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet, transfer to the oven and pour about 1 1/2 cups water onto the baking sheet to make a water bath.
- Bake until the cheesecake centers are just set, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffin pan from the baking sheet, then top the cheesecakes with the pine nuts, patting gently to adhere.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes, then dust with confectioners' sugar.