Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Similar to egg rolls, but baked.
- 1 lb cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Chop shrimp, set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add mozzarella cheese, mix well. Stir in the cabbage, onions, carrot, soy sauce, garlic and shrimp.
- For each shrimp roll, place 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture across the bottom third of a wonton wrapper to within 1/4 inch of bottom and side edges. Combine flour and water until smooth; brush a 1/4 inch-wide strip on side edges and fold side edges over 1/4 inch.
- Brush the side edges and top edge with water mixture. Fold bottom third of wonton wrapper over filling, then bring top over and pinch edges to seal completely.
- Lightly spray rolls with nonstick cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve warm.