Similar to egg rolls, but baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1Chop shrimp, set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add mozzarella cheese, mix well. Stir in the cabbage, onions, carrot, soy sauce, garlic and shrimp.
- 2For each shrimp roll, place 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture across the bottom third of a wonton wrapper to within 1/4 inch of bottom and side edges. Combine flour and water until smooth; brush a 1/4 inch-wide strip on side edges and fold side edges over 1/4 inch.
- 3Brush the side edges and top edge with water mixture. Fold bottom third of wonton wrapper over filling, then bring top over and pinch edges to seal completely.
- 4Lightly spray rolls with nonstick cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Shrimp Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 1360.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 52.1 g