Recipe by Vicki in CT
Great appetizers. From the Bubba Gump cookbook. Did not include dough chilling time in prep time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp, cooked, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed. Stir in flour and salt. Cover and chill one hour.
- Shape dough into one inch balls. Place in ungreased miniature (1 3/4")muffin pans, shaping into shells.
- Combine cheese,shrimp and chives. Place evenly in shells.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over shrimp mixture in shells. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.