Recipe by HokiesMom
From Kraftfoods(dot)com website. I made these for a party and I've had so many people request the recipe. Kraft calls for using finely chopped onions but I skipped that just to make it an even faster appetizer to get on the table.
- 16 crackers (I have used Ritz & Cobblestone Wheat Crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 1⁄3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 16 large fresh shrimp, cooked (or pre-cooked frozen shrimp that has been thawed)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion (optional)