Mini Shrimp and Feta Casseroles
- Warm the olive oil over medium-low heat in a skillet;
- cook the onion, garlic and red pepper flakes in the oil until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the tomatoes, olives, capers and oregano; raise the heat just until the mixture rebring just to a boil; cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the ouzo, basil leaves and shrimp, then immediately spoon the mixture into four shallow individual casseroles.
- Top each casserole with crumbled feta and place them under the broiler until the shrimp are just pink and the cheese is browned, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with minced parsley and serve immediately with hot crusty bread for dipping.