Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy recipe from Athens Mini Fillo Cups website. The 1 hour is chill time - not cooking time.
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 15 miniature phyllo cups (1 box)
- In a small bowl, beat ricotta cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and Grand Marnier. Beat 2-3 minutes or longer until mixture is smooth.
- Mix in the orange zest and chocolate chips.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon or pipe filling into each Fillo Shell.
- Serve immediately.