Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Shrimp and crabmeat on English muffin.
- 1 English muffin
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup cheese
- italian seasoning
- 2 ounces shrimp
- 2 ounces crab
- Cut English muffins in half.
- On each half put about 1/2 teaspoon of tomato paste on each muffin.
- Top with diced shrimp and crab meat.
- Add cheese about 1/4 cup on the 2 halves.
- Sprinkle on Italian seasonings.
- Place muffins on cookie sheets.
- Put under the broiler until cheese melts.
Great tasting recipe kat45, send more!!!!!!!!!!!!