1/1 Photo of Mini Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches
A vert easy recipe, posting as a request in a thread for brunch ideas. My great aunt from West Virginia used to make these for breakfast for her overnight guests at her beachhouse in North Carolina, along with home fries and stewed tomatoes. Stuff biscuits with scrambled egg, ham or bacon, if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, if using the pork sausage roll, cut into round slices/form into small patties.
- 3In a large skillet, cook patties in oil.
- 4Slice cheese into 1/2 inch square slices.
- 5Butter biscuit halves and make biscuit sandwiches; serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.9
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.2 mg
- Sodium 966.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roll of pork sausage