Recipe by TheDancingCook
A vert easy recipe, posting as a request in a thread for brunch ideas. My great aunt from West Virginia used to make these for breakfast for her overnight guests at her beachhouse in North Carolina, along with home fries and stewed tomatoes. Stuff biscuits with scrambled egg, ham or bacon, if you wish.
Top Review by Aunt Paula
These looked easy enough to make, and something my family would love. They were great, quick to do, and enjoyed by the whole family. I used the precooked Turkey sausage patties, so made it even faster. Thanks for sharing your recipe. It will be my go to recipe when we need a quick breakfast!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit
- 8 -10 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 roll of pork sausage or 1 package frozen of small round sausage patty
- 1 tablespoon oil
- butter or margarine
- scrambled eggs or bacon or ham (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, if using the pork sausage roll, cut into round slices/form into small patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch square slices.
- Butter biscuit halves and make biscuit sandwiches; serve.