A vert easy recipe, posting as a request in a thread for brunch ideas. My great aunt from West Virginia used to make these for breakfast for her overnight guests at her beachhouse in North Carolina, along with home fries and stewed tomatoes. Stuff biscuits with scrambled egg, ham or bacon, if you wish.
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, if using the pork sausage roll, cut into round slices/form into small patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch square slices.
- Butter biscuit halves and make biscuit sandwiches; serve.