Recipe by Sooz Cooks
These are great for a potluck or a picnic! Easy to make and you can assemble them in minutes! Don't make them too far in advance unless you put the lettuce and tomatoes on the side as they will become soggy. You can also put other things on the side for people to add like sliced onion, sweet peppers, etc.
- 32 (1 ounce) dinner rolls
- 32 slices tomatoes
- 32 lettuce leaves
16 Turkey Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces thin sliced provolone cheese
- 9 ounces smoked turkey breast (sliced)
16 Ham Sandwiches
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces thin sliced swiss cheese
- 9 ounces smoked ham (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut rolls crosswise in half.
- Mix condiments together (Mustard and Mayonnaise for Turkey, Mayonnaise and Garlic Powder) and spread cut sides of rolls.
- Cut cheese slices to size.
- Fill rolls evenly with meat, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Secure each sandwich with long wooden toothpick.
- Stack on large platter. Cover and refrigerate until served.