1/1 Photo of Mini Salsa Chicken Loaves
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from an Ontario Chicken Lovers cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, 3/4 cup of salsa, corn, bread crumbs, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Shape into 4 even sized loaves and arrange on a microwave safe roasting rack.
- 3Spoon remaining salsa over loaves.
- 4Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 8-12 mins or until no longer pink.
- 5Let stand covered for 5-10 minutes to complete cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Salsa Chicken Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 705.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g