Recipe by Manami
We were testing recipes for apetizers as we are having a cocktail party here at the home to welcome all the new Dr's that have begun working here. So we picked a lot of different canapés to try and here is one of them which we liked quite a bit.Web link: bbcggodfood.com/recipes/5004/. Hope you like these yummy bites! :)
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butter, melted for brushing
- 5 1⁄4 ounces hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- hollandaise sauce (jar or pack)
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 355ºF.
- Lay 2 filo sheets on the work surface side by side and brush with butter, then lay the other 2 sheets on top and brush again.
- Cut each into 6 squares (you may have some trimmings left).
- Brush a mini muffin tin with butter and puch a filo square into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Lift the tart cases carefully from the tin and fill each with some salmon and spoon over some hollandaise.
- Serve immediately!