Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Salmon sliders, anyone? These smart mini fish burgers are topped with fresh tomato and spinach and dressed with Thousand Island Dressing. Well-schooled in tasty. From kraftrecipes.com.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 20 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 12 mini whole wheat sandwich buns, partially split (3 inch)
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup kraft thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended. Shape into 12 (3-inch) patties. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cook in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve in rolls topped with remaining ingredients.
- KRAFT KITCHE'S TIPS:.
- HOW TO GRILL PATTIES: Spray grill with cooking spray. Heat to medium heat. Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- SUBSTITUTE: Substitute 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for the onions.
- MAKE AHEAD: Shape salmon mixture into patties as directed. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator up to 24 hours before cooking as directed.