Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 28 mins
Salmon sliders, anyone? These smart mini fish burgers are topped with fresh tomato and spinach and dressed with Thousand Island Dressing. Well-schooled in tasty. From kraftrecipes.com.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 20 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 12 mini whole wheat sandwich buns, partially split (3 inch)
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup kraft thousand island dressing
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended. Shape into 12 (3-inch) patties. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cook in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve in rolls topped with remaining ingredients.
- KRAFT KITCHE'S TIPS:.
- HOW TO GRILL PATTIES: Spray grill with cooking spray. Heat to medium heat. Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- SUBSTITUTE: Substitute 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for the onions.
- MAKE AHEAD: Shape salmon mixture into patties as directed. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator up to 24 hours before cooking as directed.