Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really yummy--I got the recipe out of SL and made them that night for my nephews. They LOVED them! I used the garlic and herb cream cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 8 (4 ounce) miniature pita bread rounds, cut in half
- 4 -6 large green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Stir together cream cheese and horseradish until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly inside the pita halves(about 2 tspns each).
- Stuff pita halves evenly with lettuce,roast beef,onions, and avocado slices. Serve.