Recipe by Cristin
A quick and easy appitizer. Always a crowd pleaser! I don't personally care for Reuben sandwiches and I can't get enough of these little things!
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package miniature party rye rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice corned beef.
- Mix shredded cheese with beef.
- Drain sauerkraut well.
- Dice and add to cheese/beef mixture.
- Add enough mayo to moisten the cheese mixture.
- Add horseradish.
- Spread a think layer of mustard on each slice of party rye bread (only on one side of the bread).
- Add a layer of the cheese corned beef mixture.
- Place mini-reubens on a cookie sheet.
- Put under the broiler for 3-4 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.