Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick and easy appitizer. Always a crowd pleaser! I don't personally care for Reuben sandwiches and I can't get enough of these little things!
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package miniature party rye rounds
- Dice corned beef.
- Mix shredded cheese with beef.
- Drain sauerkraut well.
- Dice and add to cheese/beef mixture.
- Add enough mayo to moisten the cheese mixture.
- Add horseradish.
- Spread a think layer of mustard on each slice of party rye bread (only on one side of the bread).
- Add a layer of the cheese corned beef mixture.
- Place mini-reubens on a cookie sheet.
- Put under the broiler for 3-4 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
I can't believe this has not got more reviews. They are utterly delicious and so easy to make. I will be making these often. Thank You for the recipe..
this is really a great recipe. I'm serving them this week end and I just had to make a few to sample before then, oh my...just yummy to the max!! I will be making these again. They are so simple and so tasty. A great recipe , thanks!
Excellent. I had no party rye rounds, but I did have Jewish rye bread & imagination on hand. I toasted, then quartered the bread slices, then spread mustard on one side of the toast. The remainder of the recipe, I followed precisely. My husband enjoyed this even more than the really righteous Reubens I make... Thanks for posting!