A quick and easy appitizer. Always a crowd pleaser! I don't personally care for Reuben sandwiches and I can't get enough of these little things!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice corned beef.
- 2Mix shredded cheese with beef.
- 3Drain sauerkraut well.
- 4Dice and add to cheese/beef mixture.
- 5Add enough mayo to moisten the cheese mixture.
- 6Add horseradish.
- 7Spread a think layer of mustard on each slice of party rye bread (only on one side of the bread).
- 8Add a layer of the cheese corned beef mixture.
- 9Place mini-reubens on a cookie sheet.
- 10Put under the broiler for 3-4 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Reubens
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 1552.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature party rye rounds