Recipe by Shari2
This came from the June 8,2004 issue of Women's World. I like this for dinner. I made this without the green olives due to personal preferences.
Top Review by lauralie41
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! The fresh basil is the perfect extra something for this salad. The flavors are wonderful! I used green onions and couldnt find mini ravioli so I used four cheese ravioli. Loved this salad, thank you for posting the recipe!
- 368.54 g bagfrozen mini cheese ravioli
- 340.19 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 170.09 g mozzarella cheese, bocconcini and halved
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 56.69 g pepperoni slices
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 59.14 ml pitted green olives, halved
- 59.14 ml fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml bottled red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 170.09 g Baby Spinach