This came from the June 8,2004 issue of Women's World. I like this for dinner. I made this without the green olives due to personal preferences.
- 1 (13 ounce) bagfrozen mini cheese ravioli
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, bocconcini and halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bottled red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- Cook the frozen ravioli until done and rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl combine rest of the ingredients except for the spinach.
- Add the ravioli and toss gently.
- Place spinach on serving platter and top with salad.
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! The fresh basil is the perfect extra something for this salad. The flavors are wonderful! I used green onions and couldnt find mini ravioli so I used four cheese ravioli. Loved this salad, thank you for posting the recipe!
just didnt review well with my family,I am not sure what would make it better but did have some good ingredients.
Oh yum, this is just the kind of pasta salad we love, perfect combination of ingredients. I made this for the two of us, but adjusted the amount of most of the ingredients, except the ravioli. I skipped the mozzarella, added a lot less artichokes, spinach and dressing, and more tomatoes. I bet this could work with elbow macaroni as well.