This came from the June 8,2004 issue of Women's World. I like this for dinner. I made this without the green olives due to personal preferences.
- 1 (13 ounce) bagfrozen mini cheese ravioli
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, bocconcini and halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bottled red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- Cook the frozen ravioli until done and rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl combine rest of the ingredients except for the spinach.
- Add the ravioli and toss gently.
- Place spinach on serving platter and top with salad.