1/3 Photos of Mini Ravioli Antipasto Salad
This came from the June 8,2004 issue of Women's World. I like this for dinner. I made this without the green olives due to personal preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 ounce) bag frozen mini cheese ravioli
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, bocconcini and halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1Cook the frozen ravioli until done and rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 2In a large bowl combine rest of the ingredients except for the spinach.
- 3Add the ravioli and toss gently.
- 4Place spinach on serving platter and top with salad.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Ravioli Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 716.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red wine and vinegar salad dressing