You can also add some mini meatballs or sliced sausage to make this a heartier one dish meal...served with some garlic bread and a salad. Delicious meal any time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- 2Add tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- 3Add seasonings to taste.
- 4Add diced carrots and simmer about 15 minutes.
- 5Add mini ravioli and cook about 10 minutes.
- 6Add frozen spinach and heat through.
- 7Optional ingredients are the mini meatballs (pre-cooked) and/or sliced cooked sausage.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Ravioli and Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 523.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: