Recipe by manushag
You can also add some mini meatballs or sliced sausage to make this a heartier one dish meal...served with some garlic bread and a salad. Delicious meal any time of year!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes, canned
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 10 ounces mini ravioli
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen
- salt pepper and italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Add diced carrots and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add mini ravioli and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add frozen spinach and heat through.
- Optional ingredients are the mini meatballs (pre-cooked) and/or sliced cooked sausage.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese!