Barb in WNY's Note:
A make ahead appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Generously grease 24 miniature muffin cups.
- 3Separate dough into 12 pieces.
- 4Divide each roll in half.
- 5Press dough into muffin cups, covering bottom and sides.
- 6Divide shrimp evenly among cups.
- 7In a small bowl combine egg, half-and-half, brandy, salt, pimiento and parsley.
- 8Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffy, and lightly golden brown.
- 11Cool slightly; remove from muffin cups.
- 12To make ahead, prepare as directed.
- 13Wrap in foil and freeze.
- 14To reheat, place frozen appetizers on a cookie sheet, bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Heirloom/Historical Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Heirloom/Historical Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Quickie Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated butterflake rolls