Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A make ahead appetizer.
Make and share this Mini Quickie Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces refrigerated butterflake rolls
- 2 1⁄2 ounces baby shrimp, canned and drained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half, low fat
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease 24 miniature muffin cups.
- Separate dough into 12 pieces.
- Divide each roll in half.
- Press dough into muffin cups, covering bottom and sides.
- Divide shrimp evenly among cups.
- In a small bowl combine egg, half-and-half, brandy, salt, pimiento and parsley.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffy, and lightly golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from muffin cups.
- To make ahead, prepare as directed.
- Wrap in foil and freeze.
- To reheat, place frozen appetizers on a cookie sheet, bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.