Recipe by love4culinary
These mini quiches are perfect for parties and events. Cooking time is time to cook ONE round of mini quiches in the oven. It will take more than one round to cook ALL of them. Recipe can be halved very easily
Top Review by LEXI8381
I've use this recipe exclusively since finding it in 2009. I've made countless quiches since. The first time I made this recipe was for a Tea Party I was hosting. I made the recipe exactly, only adding cooked (and diced) asparagus. Cooked them in muffin pan. It did take a couple of rounds to make the entire recipe. They were delicious! They made *SO* many and there weren't any leftovers. People took them home to share with their families. I've since made countless more over the years for brunches, dinners, gifts, and various get-togethers. I've made Turkey Bacon, broccoli cheddar, asparagus, veggie (bell pepper, tomato, and onion), and good old plain cheese. I have made this recipe with and without crust. When using a crust, I use a store bought frozen pie crust (for convenience since this recipe is so easy.) I usually blind bake the crust. I have made this quiche without blind baking the crust and it turned out just fine too. Bake for 50 minutes at 350. This recipe yields four 9 inch quiches. TIP: This recipe halves very easily. Try making different kinds with fun add ins or use different cheeses. Like me, you will get rave reviews!!!
- 2 lbs small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 lb ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons sour cream (Heaping)
- 1 cup baking mix, such as bisquick
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 1 lb swiss cheese, shredded (can choose to use other cheeses as well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In very large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- You may also divide ingredients EVENLY and mix in two seperate large bowls.
- Using a pastry bag, fill mini muffin tins (recipes makes approx. 96 mini quiches; recipe halves very easy) almost full with quiche mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- You may serve these at once, or freeze for later use.
- If frozen, they can easily be reheated in a microwave for 1-2 mins, serving immediately.