Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These mini quiches are perfect for parties and events. Cooking time is time to cook ONE round of mini quiches in the oven. It will take more than one round to cook ALL of them. Recipe can be halved very easily
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In very large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- You may also divide ingredients EVENLY and mix in two seperate large bowls.
- Using a pastry bag, fill mini muffin tins (recipes makes approx. 96 mini quiches; recipe halves very easy) almost full with quiche mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- You may serve these at once, or freeze for later use.
- If frozen, they can easily be reheated in a microwave for 1-2 mins, serving immediately.