Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Individual quiches perfect for brunches, appetizers, and parties.
- 15 ounces packaged pie crusts (premade)
- 1 cup shredded cheese, blend (can use any flavor-montery or colby, italian, mexican)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄2 cup diced deli ham
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut piecrusts into 4 equal sections and place into 4- inch round or fluted tart tins. Press dough into crevices and trim excess afterwards. Works best on tins with removable bottoms.
- Poke fork holes in dough, cover pies with foil and prebake 5-7 minutes. Remove. Return to over without foil and back 2-4 minutes until dough is dry. Remove and let stand.
- Reduce oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium-large bowl combine shredded cheese, pimentos, ham, scallions, and flour. Divide mixture evenly into tins.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, half & half, seasoning, and dash of salt & pepper. Pour evenly among tins over other ingredients.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until filling mixture is set.
- Note: you can make one big quiche by using one sheet of pie dough and combining all ingredients. Baking times will vary.