Quick and easy quiches that are great to eat the day you make them or to freeze for lunch boxes. You can add what ever filling you want I usually have ham and onion, I have done with tomato and grated cheese or even spinach--play around and enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Press pastry into mini muffin tins.
- Mix eggs,cream and cheese together until combined.
- Add in ham and onion mix together.
- Spoon mix into pastry then bake in oven for approx 20 mins or until browned and puffy.
- Remove from tins asap or they will go soggy place on wire rack.