Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and tasty for breakfast, brunch or appetizers. Made this up because I am quite the lazy cook sometimes. :) I only use 4 biscuits, you can bake the remainder to have with the quiches. Feel free to add onions, peppers or whatever you like in yours.
- 16 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute (or store brand is fine)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 7⁄8 ounces Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons chives (dried)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 16 ounces biscuits (Flakey or layer style, use 4)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine all ingredients except biscuits. Spray muffin tin very well.
- Separate each biscuit into thirds by the layers (as best you can).
- Put a layer of biscuits in each muffin cup and spread a little up the sides of the tin without making the biscuit too thin (feel free to use more than the 4 biscuits if needed).
- Ladle egg mixture into each biscuit (I have a smaller gravy ladle that works perfect for just one ladle on each biscuit).
- You can top with a little extra cheese, but I didn't find they needed it.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until quiches are firm.