Recipe by djmastermum
I always make these for parties. They are such good finger food. Make sure you use puff pastry!
Top Review by Tisme
I have never used puff pastry with quiche before and was a little hesitant on how they would turn out. I followed the recipe exactly and ............... No problems with using the puff pastry they were fantastic! I am so glad I followed your advice and made sure I used puff pastry djmastermum. Such a a great recipe, quick easy and they tasted really wonderful! I made these to freeze but many made it to the freezer! Everyone loved these and this recipe will definately be made again amd again! Thanks djmastermum!
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 6 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 250 g bacon, diced
- 250 g mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a 6cm cookie cutter, cut out pasty, and line small flat bottomed cup cake tin tray with pastry (oil tray 1st). Should be enough for 24 quiche.
- Fry bacon and place in pastry cases, put mozzarella on top of bacon.
- Beat eggs together and add milk, cream, nutmeg, and plain flour. Mix together.
- Pour small amounts of eggs mix into pastry cases until it is up to the top.
- Top with dried chives.
- Bake 20 mins until quiche has risen and looks golden.